- Suitable for use with safety goggles, spectacles, over face masks and respiratory mouth pieces
- One size fits all
- Full face coverage – eyes, nose, mouth
- Easy to adjust and comfortable to wear
- Lightweight and durable
- Re-useable and easy to clean; visor may be used as a disposable unit in certain applications such as frontline healthcare workers
- Visor and head band initially sold as a complete unit but visors can be purchased separately thereafter
- Place visor over tabs on the back/side endings of the head band clips and push firmly to secure
- Place front tabs of visor over head band and push down firmly to secure into slots
- Place head band firmly over head. If a tighter fit is required, secure elastic band between the loops at the rear of the headband.
Important health and safety information: (please read this section)
The Face Shield has not been subject to independent testing, certification nor approval processes. It is not and should not be considered to be approved or certified as personal protective equipment. Nor is the Face Shield an approved medical device. Measures have been taken to assess the risks associated with the use of the Face Shield and to provide information to the wearer on how to use the Face Shield safely.
The Face Shield must be used only as an additional tool to assist in the protection from droplet spread and must be used in conjunction with all other medically advised control measures including social / physical distancing, hand washing, increased surface cleaning and respiratory hygiene.
Mpact does not provide any guarantee, promise, undertaking or indication of any nature whatsoever to the wearer of the Face Shield, nor does it assume any liability for any risks associated with the use of the Face Shield by the user including but not limited to the risk of contracting COVID- 19.
When wearing the Face Shield, the following health and safety protocols must be observed on each occasion that the Face Shield is used:
- it is recommended that each Face Shield is intended for single use only;
- the Face Shield should be sterilised by the wearer before being used. This must be done if the Face Shield is used in a high risk environment, such as a health care facility or around persons with underlying conditions or the aged.